car is not cleaned and no work has been done yet.
Really good survivor
- Rust free frame, never welded and doesn’t need welding
- Bulkhead, including floor boards good and solid
- Drives good, engine, brakes, transmission everything as you might expect.
- Original ANR wheels (not spare)
- Decent tires
- 223 K km -> 140 K miles , no service history
- Timing belt replace 3,000 km ago
- Ivor Williams hard top
- Interior decent,
- Head liner decent
- Seats all good
- Numbers matching
Good to know:
- Doors are so-so, some corrosion on the panels
- Some little dents left and right
Haven’t checked all details like heater, door locks, electrics and so. Depending on the final work to have this all fixed, price will be around $ 40K, including transport to the East Coast, not the duties and fees.
Pictures don't show the best as the car is not cleaned yet.
We are planning to remove that ugly bull bar and install another hood which is white all over.
Wheels will be painted, car will be detailed and maybe remove or paint the side steps.
this is going to look really good.