Not a perfect car but this can be a daily driver from day one for somebody who wants a LHD Tdi on a budget.
- frame solid but has been welded
- drives ok, engine starts easy, shifts fine, brakes working
- body almost all straight panels
- nice wheels with very good tires
- nice, almost new winch
- central locking (!)
- 260 K miles
good to know:
- clutch pedal needs some WD40
- headliner partial missing
- no rear seats
- door frames repaired and some rust.
- floor boards welded, not a great job (but solid)
- no service history
The ''good to know'' issues are being addressed right now.
Price will be set accordingly