frame rust-free, very solid, Never welded and doesn't need welding
- rust free frame, never welded
- bulkhead solid
- footwells, solid (small repairs done)
- door rust free
- new clutch cylinders
- new timing belt
- new hoses for turbo
- new fuel pump
- new oil, filters and transmission oil
- 418 K km, 260 Kmiles
- totally looked after by a Land Rover specialist. Everything necessary is replaced, light, some steering joungs, flanges half shafts, gaskets, steering rod, seat belt and much more. Total bill € 5.299,- ($ 6,400 )
- new bumper and grille
- Boost wheels with very good Mud Terrains (both used)
- decent but not perfect interior. Seats nice but normal used.
- no head liner
- (smaller) dents and scratches especially (but not only) on the doors.
- doors not perfect, some rust on door frames. I have seen worse but htey are not perfect.
this is a really good daily driver from day one but can use some DIY.
Price includes shipping to Baltimore, not the duties and fees.
I have a set of almost new Puma doors, non color matching.
For an additional $5K I can install these.