30.000 mls Camaro LS3 engine installed with autotransmission, fall 2020
NEW AC system
comes from the South of France and has no rust. Newer paint job by the previous owner.
Can't call it a body of restauration but for sure a lot of nice work was done.
- no rust, not on frame, not on bulkhead. Everything solid. Frame never welded and doesn't need welding.
- nice interior,
- a newer paint job, mat green with mat black
- Puma hood (steel)
- full cage, internal, external bolted to the frame.
- nice(newer) headliner
- Boost wheels in very good condition
- Five, brand New Cooper tires (spare on steel wheel)
- doorframes all solid
- odometer reading 199.000 km, appr. 122 K miles
- newer upholstered seats.
- new carpet, front and rear (tailor made, not the cheap Exmore)
- new stainless steel exhaust
- new NAS centre console
- new radiator, new fans, overhauled transfer case
- new Dakota digital dashboard
- before shipping, a Land Rover specialist has checked and repaired all mechanics. Brakes, drive shafts, new A frame, ball joints, wipers, filters, oils, seals and much more. Total bill close to $ 5,500
Good to know:
- comes with a hood for the bed, not in great shape though.
- minor paint damage, one spot on the roof and one on the bed, small chip in driver side door.
- some dents in the bed, not major but noticeable
- small paint damege on one of the rims, young kid who installed the tires and damaged it a little
This is not a full nut an bolt restauration. A very nice car but not a new bould.
price includes clear MI title in my name