Originally a white crew cab but somewhere in its life it got the nice Epson green metallic finish.
Car belonged to a Land Rover specialist in The Netherlands who used it as a company car for many years. He repaired and replaced many parts and kept it mechanically in good condition. That is not what can be said about the body.
The car drives really good, engines fired right up after 6 weeks in a container. One of the best shifting Defenders I have driven in a while, so is steering and road handling.
- Very solid frame. Newer rear cross member, surface rust here and there.
- nice seats, used but no rips except for a small one in the rear bench.
- headliner ok but front part sagging
- drives nice, engine good, shifting fine, brakes working. Nothing special, nothing bad.
- Husky winch and winch bumper, don't know if winch is working
- tires 80%
- new shocks and springs in the back.
- newer shocks and springs in the front
- Webasto stationary heater, not sure if it is working.
- very heavy duty side bars
- new front brake disks.
- all doors rusty, beyond repair
- foot wells rusty
- rust on corners of bulkhead, really BAD
- headliner sagging, front, I think it is an easy fix, not ripped.
- some smaller dents in load bed, in and out side
- aluminum oxidation on bed
only in combination with the car, I can offer the follow items:
1. Galvanized bulkhead $ 1,500
2. Set of 4 Puma doors, complete assembly, very good and rust free. Set of 4 doors $ 3,250
3. Almost new bed, with hood $ 2,000
4. Brand new AC kit, direct fit $ 2,500
Items 2,3, and 4 will arrive here in MI in August.
Car is in Michigan and can be seen an driven. Because of its condition, I strongly encourage people to first come and look before buying this car.